Online Ordering / Quoting System
Keruing is a class 2 and 3 hardwood it is a very similar timber to Merbau. Our slats come sealed to stop the resin from protruding out from the timber and also have a topcoat of teak oil applied to give them a finished look. The screens are ready to be put up when purchased no further staining is needed initially, although it is recommended in 6-12 months time after the stain has faded.
- These Premium hardwood screens are constructed with backing supports that are either 65 X 10mm or 90 X 10mm and slats at the front, which are 12.5mm.
- There is a standard gap of 7mm in between slats.
- We will generally space our backing supports between 350-480mm apart. This will help prevent the timber from twisting when exposed to direct sunlight.
- As a construction method we use 18mm stainless steel screws (3 in each join for the 90mm slats and 2 in each join for the 65mm slats.
These screens are a perfect way to
- screen off any unsightly fences, water tanks, pool filters or sheds
- provide a more stylish alternative to traditional paling or colour bond fences
- provide your home with more privacy from neighbours and security from strangers
- screen around pools in a safe and secure manner
- screen off your front fence to give a more modern appearance
- screen in between brick pillars in your front or side fence
- create a side or front gate as they can be directly mounted onto a steel frame
- create a feature wall for your backyard
If you can’t find your suburb on the list try and find one nearby as we will most likely be able to deliver at a similar or identical cost.
|Abbotsford||$40||Airport West||$40||Albert Park||$60|
|Black Rock||$80||Bon Beach||$75||Boronia||$60|
|Box Hill||$60||Braeside||$60||Briar Hill||$50|
|Middle Park||$60||Mill Park||$40||Mitcham||$50|
|Mont Albert||$50||Montmorency||$50||Moonee Ponds||$50|
|Mooroolbark||$80||Morang south||$50||Mt Waverly||$60|
|Plenty||$50||Point Cook||$70||Port Melbourne||$60|
Standard sizes 90mm screens
|1820 X 1800||$195|
|1820 X 1200||$130|
|2400 X 860||$130|
|2400 X 1150||$170|
Made against order
As of right now these panels are made to order and are not kept in stock. This is expected to change as of July or sooner. However currently as we are making the panels up against order a rough indication for lead times is shown below.
|Amount of panels||Lead time|
We recommend the following tradesmen to install our products. Just mention the profile and size of screens you are after and they should be able to come down and quote you for the installation cost
Mehmet- Sims Fencing – 0431- 694- 503
Lou- Plenty Valley Handyman and Gardening – 0414 781 224
Jamal- Summer Pergolas- 0421 212 120